Flexibly scheduled, Growth Advising contracts are individualized based on the stage of the company and the level of support you are looking for. We can provide interim CFO / CEO services, or meet weekly with your management team to help navigate fundraising, pivots, restructures, shutdowns, or M&A preparation.
Our Growth Advising clients report feeling focused, energized, and able to stay on track in accomplishing key milestones. We are currently accepting Growth Advising clients from all across the US.
Alumni Results & Revenue
Alumni include Upper Echelon, Alma Chocolate, The English Department, Point 97, and many more. Alumni of the Growth Advising program typically land funding in the $50,000-$500,000 range or double revenue within 3 – 6 months of participating!
Choose between retainer or hourly billing, with monthly or 3-12 month contract options available.
To sign up for Growth Advising, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online registration form, and we will be in touch.
- Increase focus & execution through accomplishing milestones
- Peer support from practicing entrepreneurs
- Increase revenues
- Create realistic financial projections
- Land funding (alumni have raised amounts in the $30K-$8MM range!)
- Add a cofounder, advisors, team members
- Develop & launch products
- Become part of TenX’s alumni network & community