TenX’s Sprint program is structured to support founders and business leaders in learning effective entrepreneurial skills and tackling developmental milestones starting from $0-$100K, and is open to nonprofits, startups, and social enterprises.
The Sprint is a 6 week peer-mentoring program focused on sales, finance, team development, stress management, market validation, and time management. You’ll meet weekly with a seasoned advisor and peer group of founders committed to taking the business to the next level.
Alumni Results & Revenue
Alumni include Little Bird, Wineslingr, Black Tonic, Silvania, OmgFriends, FoodHub, Bakerpedia, CardSmith, Place Potential, Titan Ready Water, Chococurb, and many more. Alumni of the Sprint program have successfully landed funding and initial sales in the $10,000-$100,000 range, within 3 – 6 months of participating! We are currently running Sprints in Portland, OR, and anywhere in the world via Google Hangout / Skype.
$1,500 program tuition, and 3-5 hour/week time commitment per week for 6 weeks.
- Increase focus & execution through business milestones or impact milestones
- Peer support from practicing entrepreneurs
- Increase revenues
- Create realistic financial projections
- Land funding (alumni have raised amounts in the $30K-$8MM range!)
- Add a cofounder, advisors, team members
- Develop & launch products
- Become part of TenX’s alumni network & community
For those who are completing registration, the online payment link is below.